Explore the beauty of Nile Valley in a royal ancient Egyptian way by the sailing boat “Dahabya” with deluxe accommodation services. You visit many unique monuments that are not reachable by other touristic Ways in addition to the famous monuments of Luxor & Aswan like Philea, Temple, Karnak temple & Valley of the Kings.
Day 1: Arrival at Luxor airport & transfer to check-in in your hotel.
Day 2: Excursion to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and Memnoun Colossus in then drive to Esan where you visit its temple and check-in on The royal Dahabiya.
Day 3:Sailing toward Edfu to visit its temple
Day 4: Sailing to visit El Selsela Mount (Quarry & temple)and then Kom Ombo temple
Day 5:Sailing to Aswan on the way you might stop to visit the camel market in Daraw.
Day 6: Optional excursion to Abu Simbel temple. Check-out from Dahabya and check-in in hotel in Aswan
Day 7: Excursion to high dam, Philea temple (Isis) andunfinished obelisk in Aswan and then drive back to Luxor to check-in in your hotel there
Day 8:Excursion to Karnak & Luxor temple. Check-out from your hotel and transfer to your next destination
Day 1 – Arrival to Luxor
- You land in Luxor international airport to be welcomed by our representative who will provide the Egyptian visa (if included) and assist you through the customs. Then you will be transferred to check-in your Hotel. The rest of the day is free for relaxing
- Overnight Luxor hotel on BB basis .
Day 2 – The mystery of West bank
- Around 6:00 am you join your tour guide to visit some of the mistrial monuments of the Luxor Nile west bank. You start your excursion by visiting the highlight of Luxor. The valley of the Kings (between 1600 and 950 B.C.) was the secret and sacred sight where the ancient Egyptian pharaohs of the new kingdom period were buried. The originally painted tombs were cut in the bottom of the mount and beautifully painted with the afterlife subject. After the royal valley you drive to the next sight where you can visit the funeral temple of the most famous female pharaoh, queen Hatshepsut (3500 years old). The unique Architecture of the terrace temple will keep its picture in your mind for ever. On your way back to the Nile cruise you should stop to visit the colossus of Memenoun (3400 years old). The two huge statues of Amenhotep III were guarding his great temple which was demolished by the thousands of years.
- Afternoon you drive to Esna to visit its temple then check-in on your royal Dahabiya. Shortly after that you start sailing toward the South.
- Overnight on Dahabiya board on FB basis
Day 3 – Sailing into the Nile valley
- While sailing by Dahabiya you might stop many times to visit a small village or an island until you reach Edfu city. You join your tour guide by horse-carriage to visit the complete temple of Egypt which was dedicated to one of the most important gods of Ancient Egypt. The temple of Horus in Edfu (2200 years old) was mainly covered under the ground that is why it still keeps almost all of its fine details. You contenue with your sailing trip until reaching Kom Ombo to spend your night there
- Overnight on Dahabiya board on FB basis
Day 4 – Unique sites
- Early in the morning you visit the double temple of Kom Ombo (2200 years old) which was dedicated to 2 brother gods. The temple is famous for its unique relief which you find them no where else. Then you contenue sailing until reaching El Sesela Mount where many ancient monuments rocks were cut. There you vsist some small and fine monuments from the new kingdon period.
- Overnight on Nile cruise on FB basis
Day 5 – Sailing and relaxing
- Today you enjoy relaxing on the sundeck of Dahabiya while watching the beautiful Nile bank with its grean valley. Depending on sailing schedule you might also stop in the afternoon to visit the camel market of Daraw before reaching Aswan in the afternoon
- Overnight onDahabiya board on FB basis
Day 6 – Great Abu Simbel
- Today is a free day to relaxing or you can join the optional excursion to one of the most important monuments of Egypt. The great rock-cut temple of Abu Simbel. The 2 temples of Ramses II and his wife Nefertari were cut inside the sandstone mountain at the edge of the Nile river and dedicated to the god Ra-hor-akhti and goddess Hathor. The 4 giant colossuses of Ramses II (20 meter high) forming the façade of the large temple and the statues of Ramses II and his wife forming the façade of the small temple. The temples of Abu Simbel are absolutely a must-visit sight. In the afternoon you check-in your hotel in Aswan and you might go for a walk into the famous local market there
- Overnight in Aswan hotel on BB basis
Day 7 – Aswan highlights
- Around 9:00 am you join your guide to visit the highlights of Aswan city. You start with the great modern wonder of Egypt. The high dam (since 1971) was built in 10 years and used for the first time in 1971. You will be able to stand on the top of it where you can compare the big deference of water levels at the front and back of the dam. Then you drive to Philea island where you will visit the temple of Isis. You will get your first look at the temple out of your motor boat. On the philea island you will be amazed once by the fine beautiful relief of the temple and its stories and once by the marvelous nature surrounding. On your way back to the cruise you will also visit the ancient quarry where you could learn how did the ancient Egyptian cut and move the heavy stones of many monuments. The broken unfinished obelisk lying there weighs 1168 tons and was supposed to be move 220 km to the north. You might have a lunch break before driving for about 3 hours back to Luxor
- Overnight in Luxor hotel on BB basis
Day 8 – Labyrinth of Karnak
- After breakfast you join your guide to visit the 2 temples of the East Bank of Luxor. Karank temple (Since 4000 years) is known as the largest religious contracture ever built on earth. The temple was used and constructed since middle kingdom period until the end of new kingdom (Around 2000 years) that is why it is counted as the open book of this period. All the pharaohs of the same period left their names there. You can spend a complete day exploring all corners of Karnak but you have to save also time to visit the temple of Luxor which was connected to Karnak temple by 3 km sphinx way. Luxor temple was also dedicated to the same principal god of ancient Egypt, Amoun Raa and it is famous with its obelisk and huge statuses. After your excursion you check-out the hotel and go further to the next destination of your tour or be transferred to Luxor airport for the final departure light back to home.
• All included sightseeing excursions with: licensed English speaking guide (Egyptologist), air-conditioned transport and monuments main entrance fees.
• All airport transfers and ground transportation as stated in the program itinerary.
• 02 nights on 5 star hotel in Luxor including breakfast (Bed & Breakfast).
• 04 nights on a royal Dahabiya sailing boat including breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board).
• 01 night on 5 star hotel in Aswan including breakfast (Bed & Breakfast).
.. International & domestic airfare
.. Egypt entry visa
.. Any optional excursions (Like excursion to Abu Simbel temple)
.. Additional Entrance fees for specific monuments as Tutankhamen or Nefertari Tombs in Luxor.
.. Tipping for the whole trip
.. Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You can join this tour with "Relax at Red Sea" trip Nr. 6
- This trip is normally valid only for group of 8 > 12 persons. In case of individual booking, please contact us for availabilities
- Program day-by-day itinerary can be switched according to the updated local situation and needs
This trip includes 2 nights in 5 star hotel in Luxor, 4 nights on board of 5 star Dahabiya boat running from Esna to Aswan and 1 night in 5 star hotel in Aswan Check our Dahabiya
In this trip you have 7 breakfast, 4 lunches and 4 dinners included
According to program itinerary you use sailing boat Dahabiya, air-condioned bus, small motor boat and horse-carriage
The entrance fees for below listed monuments are included in trip price:
. Luxor temple - Karnak temple - Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut temple - Memnon Clossus - Esna temple
Edfu temple - El Selsela monuments - Kom Ombo temple - Philea temple - High dam - unfinisghed obelisk.
We believe that tour guide can make it or break it. For us, he is the real director of an unforgettable vacation. That is why; we have 3 important conditions when selecting our local tour guide. First he has to be officially licensed tour guide which it means, he had studied history and guiding and was governmentally permitted to join and give information to travellers into his country. Second condition, he has to have a minimum of 10 years field experience. Third, his foreign language has to be perfect in speaking, reading and writing. Our tour guides will provide historical and practical information on all places you are travelling through, answer all your questions regarding culture, religion and social aspects, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating places and introduce you to our local friends.